Clymer South Cemetery


The old section of Clymer Cemetery was established in 1850 on land owned by Levi Clymer. On June 19, 1907 the new section was purchased by the township trustees from Phoeble Kling and Lewis H. Kling.



A-G | H-M | N-Z | Veterans
Gravestones of Unknowns / Illegible
                       


Clymer South Cemetery, Miami County, IN as read by John Lamb Summer 2001
Photographs by Mr. & Mrs. Richard Parrish
Send Mail to: Debby Beheler
Links to: Miami Co. INGenWeb;
Miami Co. Cemetery List;
INGenWeb , or USGenWeb
Visit the Miami/Cass Indiana Pioneer Cemetery Restoration Project

2001-2011

Updated 21 February 2001

USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation without permission of the author. This notice must be included on any reproduction.