is on a hillside just off a gravel road on the north side of sec. 23
and south of Deer Creek. It was once the churchyard of the Baptist
Church formed in 1849. There are many misplaced and broken stones.
Likely there are many missing stones also.
© 1998-2008 Debra L Beheler
USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation without permission of the author. This notice must be included on any reproduction.