/ TOMBAUGH CEMETERY
Perry Twp., Miami County, on 1200N, between 450E and 500E., on the
north side of the road, immediately east of the old Enterprise Church,
by the Olive Branch Church of God.
never has been associated with the church in any way, the cemetery is
most often referred to as the Enterprise Cemetery.
for the cemetery was donated by GEORGE TOMBAUGH, who came from
Washington County, Pennsylvania. He purchased the land on March 13,
ANDREW and AGNYS ONSTOTT, who had purchased the same from the United
America and obtained Patent dated March 30, 1837. (Information obtained
abstract) GEORGE TOMBAUGH was the great-grandfather of WENDELL C.
co-compiler of this work.
listed run north and south, are numbered from east to west,
and the markers
are read from north to south.
the Tombaughs were taken in 1975 and 1987. Additional
burials come from obituaries and the work of John Shank.
This version was added 21 February 2014 by Debby Beheler
Cemeteries of Miami County Indiana