Pipe Creek Friends Cemetery
Jackson Twp., Miami Co., IN
Pipe Creek Friends began as a Monthly Meeting in Indiana Yearly
Meeting of Friends in December of 1851 and closed in December 1896. Members
joined with Amboy Friends after that. Another Friends meeting that buried at
Pipe Creek Cemetery was South Union Friends. They became a Monthly Meeting in
1877 and closed in 1922 with members joining with Amboy Friends too. P.C.
Friends church was located about a mile south of the cemetery. South Union was
along State Road 18, about three miles west of the cemetery.
|This information is provided for non-commerical use only and may contain inaccuracies. Please report any inaccuracies to: Debby Beheler|
|All photographs are copyrighted by John Peck & Barbara Bugher and may be used for personal use only.|
Many thanks to John Peck for inputting data and matching photo for this database and to John Peck and Barbara Bugher for the photographs provided here. Many thanks to John Lamb and Bryan J. Douglas for their earlier work in getting this information together for original placement on this website in 2001.